Welcome to the working week, y'all. Today, we've got a big update on the Sears Crosstown building, tons of Thunderbirds and the perfect home for you (if you've got a spare seven figures). Here's your Monday news update:
- First, the very big news: there are concrete plans for the long-empty Sears Crosstown building, and the names of the businesses that are planning to fill 600,000 square feet of the former warehouse are listed.
- Mind your business, Dennis. Just, mind your business.
- Take a look at the updates to the proposed plans for bike lanes that will connect Overton Park and Broad Ave.
- If you notice a lot more Thunderbirds on the streets this week, it's because the world's largest Thunderbird convention is in town through Saturday (and it's free to go gawk).
- In the market for a new house that fits your fancy, fancy lifestyle? Here's a list of the 10 most expensive homes in Memphis. Invite me over when you fill the pool with Dom as a thank you, ok?
- You can make Muddy's Dreamboat cake at home, but good luck getting your kitchen to look as cute as the Bakeshop.