– Today is moving day for Rameses. The limestone replica of the Egyptian statue is moving from the Pyramid to his new home at the University of Memphis. It's going to be an all day process, so expect delays and some road closures as he's driven down Central Ave.
– The Orpheum has announced its 2012-2013 Broadway season: "Billy Elliot", "Catch Me If You Can", "Blue Man Group", "Jersey Boys", "Mary Poppins", "Anything Goes", "Rock of Ages" and the return of "Memphis: the Musical". You can go ahead and get season tickets here.
– How cute is it that Restaurant Iris chef / owner Kelly English has a dog named Benton, after the Tennessee bacon purveyor?
– If you're spring cleaning, Memphis Heritage is looking for items for their garage sale fundraiser on April 28. Any and all items will be accepted, and they can be dropped off at Howard Hall at 2282 Madison Ave.
– In the event that you weren't lucky enough to judge the gumbo contest at the Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival, you can at least make Mel's Angels' winning recipe at home.